Our Service Agreement Gives You Peace of Mind
Why Should I Have a Service Agreement?
Ever had a leaky faucet, stopped up drain or wonder if your water heater was operating at top efficiency? Most of us have. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone check all of your plumbing needs once a year and make minor repairs on the spot? This is just what your Dupree Plumbing Service Agreement is designed to do. With routine maintenance on your entire plumbing system, those minor irritations will disappear.
If an unexpected problem were to come up during the year you will receive priority service as a Service Agreement costomer. You will also receive a discount on all labor and materials necessary to make the repair.
And, by the way, don't worry about scheduling. We will call you each year to schedule a convenient time that works with YOUR busy schedule.
A Service Agreement Customer Receives
- • Priority Service. As a Service Partner, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls!
- • No Emergency Service Fees. If you are in need of an emergency service, no matter what time of day or night you call, you will not pay a premium fee. You will recieve the same quality service as always but pay only from the standard pricing menu!
- • 10% Discount. You wll recieve a 10% discount off the bottom line for our plumbing services for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains effective.
- • On-Going Safety Inspections. Your peace-of-mind is our goal. We will assess your home's plumbing systems to ensure they are in a safe operating condition. You'll recieve a detailed report of our findings and we'll explain any concerns. We'll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. Any minor adjustments will be done-FREE. We'll even call to schedule your appointment so you don't have to worry about it.
- • A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team. Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he's trained to care for you and your hme. You'll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug testedand background checked, first rate providers is all we'll allow into your home.
- • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction-GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we'll make it right or you don't pay.
- • Transferable. Your Service Partner agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!