Water heater installation may not be the first thing on your mind right now, but it may prove to be the most important thing you consider this fall. Think of it like this: you wake up to get ready for work on a chilly fall morning, looking to take a shower with warm, comforting water. However, when you turn on the shower, you are instead met with ice cold water that sends a shiver up your spine! And it won’t be just your morning shower that will be impacted without hot water. Day-to-day tasks like laundry and dishwashing may not be able to get done. Worse, you may not even have hot water to prepare yourself a nice, warm dinner. If your current water heater isn’t able to provide hot water for any of these needs, installation suddenly becomes quite necessary.
Why Call Us for Installation?
While hot water is essential at any time of year, you also want to avoid installing the wrong water heater. In that case, you need to call Dupree Plumbing immediately for water heater installation. After all, without any professional help, you may land a water heater that will only lead to poor energy efficiency and make you spend even more on hot water heater repair. Worse, installing the wrong model brings with it a safety risk, by becoming more likely to emit carbon monoxide that will spread throughout your home.
Fortunately, our plumbing contractors will be able to provide you with service that will guarantee you have the perfect water heater in your home. No more unpleasant morning showers, and certainly no risk of discomfort throughout the fall and winter. Your comfort is our top priority, which is why we always go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction.
When to Consider Water Heater Installation
If you are unsure now is the time for water heater installation, it may be the wise thing to consider, especially if:
- You have an older water heater with a higher risk of malfunctioning
- You are moving into a new home and want to ensure your heating needs are met
- Hot water is contaminated and proves a major health hazard
- Looking for a water heater better suited for meeting the needs of your family
- The tank of a conventional water heater is causing you too much trouble (leaks, cracks, corrosion, etc.)
If any of these scenarios apply to you, it’s time to call up Dupree Plumbing and get the water heater will prove the perfect fit for your home.
5 Factors to Consider Right Now
Finding the right water heater can bring you all sorts of long-term benefits, like lower energy costs and longer-lasting water heating capabilities. If you want to ensure that you do not go a single day without hot water this fall and winter, please consider these 5 highly important factors before you throw money down on the nearest water heater:
- Hot Water Needs: Everyone needs hot water in their home, but what about you in particular? How many plumbing fixtures do you have in your home? Do you live with a large number of occupants? You need to consider your unique hot water needs before anything else. Once you establish what you want out of a new water heater, the much clearer your path will be.
- Type of Water Heater: You now fortunately have a wider range of water heating models at your selection. You don’t have to settle for that conventional water heater anymore. You also have the option of tankless, solar, indirect, and tankless coil water heaters. They all come with their own pros and cons. For example, a tankless water heater has an impressive efficiency rate of 96% and can save you $100 more on annual operating costs, but it boasts a higher installation cost compared to other types.
- Energy Efficiency: Are you tired of high costs on energy bills? If so, you need to consider the efficiency rate of your new water heater. Even if you equip your home with a modern water heater, it may not be too polite on your energy costs. How can you get water heating in your home that will provide hot for all purposes without costing even more on energy bills? Solar water heaters use less fuel to heat up water, resulting in hot water that will save you more on bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Fuel Type: The most common types of fuel for water heaters today is gas and electricity, although some modern water heaters are powered by solar energy or propane. Considering fuel type is important in situations where you are looking to replace your current water heater. For example, if you are looking to replace an electric water heater that is costing you too much on energy bills, you want to consider a gas water heater instead which will prove more energy-efficient.
- Size of the Water Heater: Your hot water needs and the size of the water heater often go hand in hand. Before any installation work begins, it is important for your contractor to conduct measurements and inspect your home to determine if your chosen type will be able to fit within your home’s physical space. Choosing the wrong sized water heater can result in poor energy efficiency, a higher chance of water heater replacement, and a general lack of hot water that will fail to meet anyone’s needs.
Winter Is Coming & You Shouldn’t Be Without Hot Water – Schedule Your Hot Water Installation Today
Pick up the phone and call Dupree Plumbing today to guarantee hot water in your home with our water heater installation!