Sewer repair may be the most important plumbing service you seek this fall. Many homeowners will know what a sewer line does, but they often take it for granted due to the fact it is located underground and unable to get a closer view of its inner workings. This makes it a bit tricky when the sewer line begins experiencing issues, as the homeowner may have no clue if a problem is lingering. The problem will show up in a number of unfortunate ways, like through high costs on water bills or wet spots on their landscape. Being more attentive to your sewer line will keep unwelcome surprises like these away from your plumbing system, especially if you know what warning signs to identify. Even if you can’t see the inner working of your sewer line, there are still several signs you can notice around your household that will let you know to call for assistance right away. It can mean all the difference in how you enjoy life in your home this fall!
Calling Dupree for High-Quality Repair
If you want to spot sewer problems like a pro, Dupree Plumbing is more than willing to help you this season. Our sewer service will ensure any lingering problems with your plumbing system are fixed immediately, and we’ve got a team of highly-dedicated plumbers available to do it. They show up to any job with a fully-stocked truck and all the tools needed to provide the best plumbing service in the Marietta area. They offer a wide variety of services like sewer drain cleaning or sewer camera inspection to ensure your plumbing needs are met. With our help, you will be able to save money on water bills, extend the lifespan of your most essential plumbing fixtures, and be able to stay at a much better peace of mind throughout the fall and winter.
8 Warning Signs You Need Sewer Repair
The next time you are unsure on whether your sewer line may be experiencing problems, please take a look at your plumbing system for any of the following 8 warning signs:
- Bug & Rodent Problems: Noticing bugs and rodents scurrying across your home? If so, your first move may be to call an exterminator, but don’t rule out that the sudden influx of tiny creatures in your home may something to do with sewer problems. Since bugs and rodents like to reside in dark, smaller spaces, a broken sewer line provides them with the perfect hangout space.
- Cracked or Broken Pipes: And speaking of broken sewer lines, if you are noticing any cracked or broken pipes, call for help immediately before you have a huge mess on your hands. It is important to be on the lookout for them regardless of your sewer line’s age. No matter the cause of damage, calling for emergency plumbing service will ensure the damage does not and get worse and ultimately makes you seek replacement.
- High Costs on Water Bills: Noticing the costs of your water bills are higher than ever? You shouldn’t have to pay more for water you are not even using, especially when a leak can cost you up to thousands of gallons of water. Call a plumber to get to root of the problem before you are forced to put a massive dent in your savings.
- Foul Sewer Odors: Catching a whiff of something unpleasant? Your sewer line may be responsible. The smell of raw sewage is means for immediate concern, especially if the smell begins to filter throughout your home. This is often due to buildup of standing water in the line and will need to be cleaned out immediately.
- Gurgling Noises: Strange noises like gurgling are a sign that your sewage system needs some special attention. You may also hear the sound of running water even if no fixture in your home is currently in use or hear water struggling to make down the pipes, it is a sign that you may have some sort of blockage or another issue that requiring professional attention.
- Multiple Clogged Fixtures: Clogs coming from toilets, sinks, and showers all at once may seem like your plumbing system is falling apart all at once. However, a sewer repair can fix these clogs in a hurry. Many sewer systems will be clogged in the hard-to-see areas, and a professional will be able to get to them with precision.
- Tree Root Intrusion: Tree roots clogging your sewer line will be more likely if you have trees on your landscape. Though you may not be able to see tree root intrusion in action upfront, a plumber at Dupree may be able to provide sewer camera inspection to see just where tree roots are creating blockage.
- Fluctuating Toilet Water Levels: Have you been noticing toilet water levels constantly going up and down? Then you not only need to consider toilet repair, but sewer repair as well. This is even more concerning if the toilet does this repeatedly when it is not in use. A licensed plumber will be able to get to the root of the problem if you have concerns about your toilet water.
Don’t Let A Small Sewer Repair Turn Into A Plumbing Emergency – Schedule Your Sewer Repair Service Today
Contact Dupree Plumbing today if you want to ensure an efficient and sanitary plumbing system thanks to our sewer repair!